This policy is not applicable to the actions and practices which lie outside the ownership and control of KalpRaag. If you have any issues regarding the policy, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you to be comfortable using our services and want to ensure 100% transparency from our end.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect information that you provide in feedback forms or surveys in which you participate. We will collect this information to improve the user experience on the website and improve our overall services.
We do not store any payment details from you. When you opt to make a purchase from our website, you are straightaway redirected to the payment gateway, which takes your details for the payment. Since the gateway is not owned or controlled by KalpRaag, we are not collecting any of your payment information. We don’t have any access to your payment information at any stage, i.e., during or post-purchase.
How do we collect your information?
We collect the information on the traffic that visits our website. This includes the activity that you perform like visiting different pages, viewing different products, and clicking links.
We collect your personal information that is provided by you while you register on our website as well as when your place your order with us. This includes your name, email address, phone number, shipping and billing address, gender, and pin code.
When you visit our website, the website’s cookies automatically collect information about your activity and some information about your system. This is being done to make your website experience better in the future and make the website work efficiently. The visitor can opt to decline cookies and not use the best features on the website.
Why do we collect this information and how do we use it?
We collect your information with your consent including your personal information and your website activity. This is being done for various reasons which are mentioned below –
- To keep in touch with you for order details and its status
- In case you forget your password, send you a password reset request
- Confirmation of registration on our website
- To send details about any offers, sales, or loyalty programs for our customers
- To facilitate and arrange for product returns, exchanges, and refund
- To improve user experience on our website
- To maintain a record of all the activities on our website in the case for future use which may include law obligations and maintain our statutory tax regulations.
- Track activities on our website to personalize your experience in the future on our website
Who do we share your information with?
We never share, sell, or rent your information with any third parties who are not our partners. Your personal information is only shared with our alliance and partners and needs the information to provide relevant services. We provide limited and relevant services to our alliance partners which would help them in delivering the services under their domain. These partners and how they use the information are mentioned below –
- Delivery Agents – We share your contact information and postal address details with shipping companies and their associates to facilitate order items and return/exchange processes.
- Payment Partners – We share your payment details which include debit/credit card details to ensure smooth transactions for the orders that are placed by the user from the website. The payment information is not retained or stored for the purpose of payment and refunds and not any other identifiable purpose. It is a piece of delicate information and is sent to the payment partner in an encrypted SSL format to ensure maximum security.
- Legal Partners – We store and retain personal information and reserve the right to share the information with our legal partners in case of legal obligations, court orders, or in response to the request from law enforcement, government agency, or any other constitutional authority. We may use the information in case of any fraud, theft, illegal activity, or a threat to the safety or security of any person. The information may also be used in case of violation of KalpRaag’s terms and service which could act as proof to defend against legal claims.
- Alliance Partners- The company shares the information with our alliance partners to provide the website services which help in improving your experience on our website. These include your activity and behavior on the website and help us in personalizing the experience for every individual user according to their past activities.
- The company does not allow any unauthorized person to share or use the information that is shared by you on the website. The company isn’t to be held responsible for any unauthorized entity retaining or using your information due to privacy settings or browser settings on your device.
The user is not obligated to register with us while visiting, browsing through our website, and placing an order on the website. However, this may not help you in personalizing the experience and receiving the benefits of a registered user.
The user is allowed to delete the registered account on the website which would delete the information stored with us for the visitor.
The user can modify or change any personal information stored on the website.
How do we ensure the protection of your personal information?
Our website is built on secure encrypted software, which protects your information at all times. When you register on our website, we ensure your identity through your email. Once we ensure your profile is linked with your personal information, your ID and password will be required to always access your profile.
We ensure our maximum effort to protect and safeguard your information at all costs. Although, any information uploaded via electronic means is 100% secure. If your personal data on the website is being compromised by outside parties or unauthorized acts of third parties through viruses or other cyberattacks, KalpRaag shall not be held responsible for any leak in data and loss of personal information.
All the information stored on the website of KalpRaag is secured by a firewall and is password protected at all times. But as we mentioned earlier, no form of data is secured on the internet. We don’t ensure a full guarantee of the protection of information and the security of the database.
In case you have any questions, issues, feedback about the policy or want to report any inaccuracies with the policy, you can contact us at
Email – email@example.com
Phone No. - +91 9717102471